BOOK A SERVICE
You can now book your next service online, through our website!
Please complete the form below, and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
*** PLEASE BE ADVISED ***
In light of the Covid-19 Epidemic currently affecting Saint Lucia, the following are the protocols which are to be observed and practiced by all customers who are to receive vehicle maintenance services at our premises.
1. Vehicle servicing and repairs will be provided by appointments only. Customers who are seeking those services may call 453 2277 / 285 3145 for appointments.
2. Customers with confirmed appointments are required to ensure that all their belongings in their vehicles are removed and secured by themselves, before the vehicles are received and processed for the service required.
3. Customers must wear a face mask to facilitate interactions with staff and entry into the building. Face masks and gloves will be worn by staff.
4. Customers hands will be sprayed with a hand sanitizer before any paperwork is allowed, and also before entry into the building is allowed.
5. Customers will be kept apart at the safe distance of 6 feet.
6. All contact surfaces of the vehicles will be sanitized in preparation for processing and acceptance for the service required.
7. All common contact surfaces such as door handles and desk tops will be kept cleaned and sanitized.
8. No courtesy shuttle service will be provided. Customers are to make their own transportation arrangements, independently of JQ Motors.
9. No washing of vehicles will be provided after servicing/repairs are completed.
10. No coffee and/or tea will be available.
11. If any customer is feeling unwell, please remain at your home or return to your home, and follow the advice of the Ministry of Health.
It is absolutely necessary that we implement the above protocols for the good and safety of every customer and staff alike. We therefore trust that everyone will cooperate fully as together we play our part in the fight against Covid-19.